SPECIAL REPORT: Proud of the Work of Federation
A young staff member at the Birmingham Jewish Federation writes about the personal impact Federation has had on her life and the lives of so many others. The past president of the Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis discusses the positive impact on philanthropy that Federations have had on the local and national levels.
- Times of Israel (op-ed) – What Federations have done for me — and for you
- eJewish Philanthropy (op-ed) – What will your legacy be?
On behalf of Federations, JFNA thanks programs like Birthright and Masa that have helped young Jewish adults in North America build strong connections with Israel and naturally oppose BDS efforts.
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Houston, MetroWest NJ, San Francisco, Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
- JNS – Popular Jewish radio show raises awareness for Houston flood recovery
- New Jersey Jewish News – Bookstore honored for its inclusion efforts
- J. Weekly – Palo Alto woman named top lay leader for Reform movement
- Jewish Chronicle – At the JCC, teen engagement gets the space it needs
- Baltimore Jewish Times – The Associated looks back